2020 has been a difficult year for many. We have experienced challenges and disruptions the likes of which many of us have never before encountered. At Hope, we too have felt the impact, as our offices closed in March, and all our teaching and counseling moved online where it continues today.
- Yet we have so much to thank God for as we celebrate Thanksgiving.
- We are thankful for all the ways God has sustained us and provided for us in 2020.
- We are thankful for each person who came to us for counseling. It is a privilege and honor to walk alongside you in the places where life is challenging.
- We are thankful for our donors and supporting churches who generously give to make our work possible.
- We are thankful for our counselors and staff, and for the ways each of them routinely points people to the tailored mercies of Jesus Christ.
- We are thankful for all of those who participated in our seminars, webinars, and courses. Over 400 people participated in these events, even though most of them have been virtual since March!
- And we are thankful for the prayers of each of you.
Our challenges continue. Yet our God remains faithful, our mission and vision are strong, and our work is as needed as ever. Thank you for partnering with us, praying for us, and participating in this ministry.
From all of us at Hope, we wish you a blessed Thanksgiving.